Friday, February 11, 2011

It's here!

    Well, fashion week has begun and I once again start the impossible and try and keep up with the shows on a daily basis. Day 2 and so far so good. However, style.com has no rhyme or reason to when they post new shows; therefore I am checking it morning, noon and night. Well, not so much noon- I do work. Anyways, so far about 20 designer collections have been shown and my early favorites are Steven Alan and Vena Cava. Both collections feel very California 'laid back'. Perhaps this is what I liked. I was glad to see that the 70's trend will continue into fall which Steven Alan showed in his collection, while Vena Cava had me dying to get my hands on a long skirt. 






Steven Alan Fall 2011. See the rest here






Vena Cava Fall 2011. Want more? Go here

Photos: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment