Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Actors, Designers and Models, Oh My!

        The Annual Met Costume Institute was held Monday and everyone who is anyone (in fashion and hollywood) attended. Every year, the stars come out and dress in their best gala worthy gown. I wanted to share my favorites and not so favorites of the night.

       
Amber Valleta in RM by Roland Mouret 

 
Emma Watson and Christopher Bailey in Burberry

Jessica Stam in Rachel Roy

Kerry Washington in Thakoon for Gap

Kristen Bell in DvF

Nicole Richie in Marc Jacobs

Phillip Lim and Alexa Chung in 3.1 Phillip Lim

Stella McCartney, Liv Tyler and Kate Hudson in Stella McCartney

Vera Wang and Mila Kunis in Vera Wang

And My Favorite.....

Coco Rocha (Love her!) in Zac Posen


And my not so fav's:

So many things wrong here...


What is going on with her hair?

Love her, not the outfit.

Umm...

Pictures courtesy of style.com
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment