Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's My Party and I'll Shop If I Want To

           Saturday we went out for my birthday and boy did we have a good time. I had looked for weeks for my birthday outfit which I had original thought would be a skirt, top, belt combination. Turns out, it's ridiculously hard to find. I never realized how difficult separates can be. My friend convinced me to just go ahead and do a dress that way I wouldn't be tugging and pulling at it all night. I was so happy with the dress that I found. I loved the cut, and it was super comfortable to dance in all night. I was so sad to come home that night and find that I had a big ol' rip on the side of it. I'm praying that a taylor will be able to fix. Cross your fingers xxxx.



Ever "Boquilla" Printed Silk Minidress 
H&M Leather Jacket (I wear with everything)
Anthropologie Monogrammed Cuff
J. Crew Elastic Belt
J. Crew Alecia Heels (So comfy!)
Express purse 
Forever 21 Earrings
Forever 21 Ring


No comments:

Post a Comment