Wednesday, October 20, 2010

English Inspiration

       In less than a week, I will be on my way across the pond to London, England. Eeeekkk! And while this trip is incredibly exciting, trying to pack for it is very difficult. Wanting to look the epitome of fashion every day since I will be in a fashion capitol of the world and pictures will be taken every day, is not an understatement. Because I was less than inspired, I went online trying to get some inspiration to build outfits. 


      Shopbop.com holds designer lookbooks and others that are created just for the website. Their Ultimate Closet has a host of this seasons trends and staples put together in different looks. This helped me figure out my color palette so that I can interchange items throughout the week.

















       The online community Chictopia.com is where anybody can upload pictures of their fashion triumphs and show them off to the public. Sounds a little funny, but it's quite addicting once you start. You can browse recent uploads, look through by garment type, or by your body shape. Somebody may post an outfit that can totally get you inspired to put things together you may not have thought of before. 


Here are some recent posts:

          

No comments:

Post a Comment