Monday, March 29, 2010

In Love With...

Chris Benz

I've been keeping my eye on him ever since his first collection debuted in 2007 and I heard that he used to work for J. Crew. You can definitely see where he would fit in at that quintessential American brand. His looks tend to mirror the Collection pieces that J. Crew offers much more so than for the knits and chinos that the brand was know for up until 5 years ago.


His pieces are so elegant and yet fun and youthful at the same time. I love how he plays with color and textures. Somehow he even makes the neutrals seem colorful. As powerful and statement making his clothes are, I can't wait for the day that he develops a jewelry line. Imagine the pieces!


Here are some of my favorite looks from his recent Fall 2010 Collection.



                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment