Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Peaceful Oasis

Welcome to my new blog! This blog will be abut my love of fashion, music and what else?- Coffee! My goal is to do one post a day, although life always gets in the way. I'll strive for 5 a week.

For my first post, I wanted to share one of my new discoveries:
Oasis

This English retailer is a mix between H&M and Urban Outfitters. Some of their items are questionable, and a few overpriced, but there are some really good finds on their online shop. My favorite pieces are all accessories. Here are a few:



I imagine myself running to catch the train in the early morning with this lightweight bag strapped around me. Now, time to find a wallet that can fit in that. I would need to downsize a lot of what's normally in my giant bags.











The hexagon watch is such an interesting shape that you don't see too often. I usually like my jewelry the bigger the better, but I could rock this watch with a bunch of bangles to add the bulk.

Can we talk about these sandals? I want them right now (one in every color!). I could wear these until it's cold again and they're falling apart. You may see these in a later post (on my feet).



oasis-stores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment