Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring Inspiration

     Each spring I either follow one of two trends. I either get engulfed by stripes donning the nautical look, or the inner hippie comes out in a plethora of bohemian looks. When I feel the need to look more polished, nothing is more crisp than pairing a blazer or vest with stripes and jeans. When I want to look more carefree, a printed dress with sandals and statement making jewelry usually does the trick.


    Here are a few of my picks for the season and nobody rocks them better than one Miss Jenny Lewis. She has the perfect bohemian rocker look, and it never looks like she's trying too hard.




          








- Alice and Olivia Sequin Tank $395
- J Brand Mid Rise Cigarette Jeans $165
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Double Breasted Vest $525
- Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings $75
- DvF Opal Wedges $295


- DvF Beaded Dress $525
- Cut Out Gladiators $38
- Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace $88

No comments:

Post a Comment