Monday, August 9, 2010

Get On Your Boots

       I believe there are certain things that one should invest in. These things can be different for everyone depending on their lifestyle. The two things I invest in are jeans (I wear them everyday) and boots. A good pair of boots will last you years! My first pair I ever bought at J. Crew 5 years ago are still in great condition. They have that great broken-in look and are still comfortable to this day. I started with one pair of boots, and got another the year after. Now, I buy at least 2 a year. It sounds like a lot, but I live in boots in the fall and winter. Living in San Francisco, I am able to wear boots about 9 months out of the year and not look ridiculous. 
       Thankfully this year there are so many boot options to chose from. I will have quite a time trying to decide which ones to invest in this year. Here are some of my favorites of the season so far...

Frye Riding Boots $458

Jefferey Campbell Strap Bootie $230

Joe's Jeans Over the Knee Boot $350

Jeffery Campbell Wedge Booties $200

Marc By Marc Jacobs Back Zip Boot $545

Pour La Victoire Lace Up Wedge $310

J.Crew Sutton Tall Leather Boots $298

No comments:

Post a Comment