Thursday, August 19, 2010

Music in the Park

       Amazing weekend spent at Golden Gate Park watching the best of the best perform at Outside Lands. Saw some of my favorites (Kings of Leon, Phoenix, The Strokes) and discovered some new acts that were absolutely incredible (Electric Six, The Temper Trap). I wish I had taken more pictures of the people there that had their festival style down to a T and others that didn't. Instead I became a little too engrossed with the music and making sure that I saw everyone I wanted between all 4 stages. Here's a quick recap...

Main Stage

These girls were dressed so cute!

Al Green was so fun to watch

The boys of Phoenix

Kings closing the weekend

My day one outfit
Jacket and Bag- H&M, Beaded top- Forever 21, Shorts- J.Crew jeans that
I cut into shorts, Motorcycle Boots- Vintage, Sunglasses- Ray Ban. 

For a list of the rest of the acts go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment