Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oath of Style

          Now that spring is quickly approaching, I am in need of a style refresher. Spring is never a season that I look forward to with the offerings of pastels and swimsuits (eek!). This year, though, I can't wait! I don't know if it's the trends that were walking down the runways or just my need for something different. So, I decided to take an oath to try new and exciting things, because after all, fashion should be fun. 


* I will be adventurous and wear head to toe color (I'm not talkin' black here) a la J. Crew and DKNY.





* I will promise to break free of the skinny jean and wear the flare proudly.

 Free People Wide Leg Jean

J Brand Bette Super Flare
* I will suck it up and wear heels more. No matter how much they may hurt. 

      


            
Alexander Wang Boots          Fendi Wedges


* I will try (really hard) to lay off the stripes. These options make it really hard!


Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2011

Madewell Set Sail Shorts

* And lastly, I will embrace my inner Bohemian and wear the 70's trend that was ALL over the Resort and Spring runways. 

Celine Resort 2011

Marni Resort 2011

2 comments: